- Ep01: GMing 101 – How to prepare for and run your first game
- Ep02: House Rules, the Gateway Drug to Game Design – About house ruling and its connection to design
- Ep03: Player Engagement and Trust – How to get these sorry fools to trust you and care about your game
- Ep04: War Stories, vol I – Reliving the, uh, not-so-glory days, when men ate Elemental Bolts and wizards stank of feces
- Ep05: Games and the Art of Railroading – Railroading is good, actually, and let us tell you why
- Ep06: Dealing with Garbage Players at the Table – Keep discomfort and bad behavior to a minimum, save your game and your players.
- Ep07: What’s Real When We Play Pretend: Diegesis and Writing Games – Knowing what is real for the “story” and what is real for the “rules,” and how to keep them separate, maintains clarity in your game design.
- Ep08: Our Favorite Systems – In which we get all starry-eyed over our current game crushes.
- Ep09: Tips for Running Long Campaigns – When running longer campaigns, what to plan for, how to plan for it, and how to keep everyone (including you, GM) engaged.